Type your city name and select from the auto suggestions.
Welcome to Careinx
Home Care for Elderly
Helping you take care of the daily needs of your elderly related to their well-being and health; by experienced elderly caretakers living in and around Ludhiana
for people into their old age & weak, suffering from some health related disease or are recovering post hospitalization and in need of extended care at home in Ludhiana and nearby towns. Being a private care, we appoint someone who takes care of the activities of daily living, companionship and healthcare related activities like exercise, general checkups. Careinx helps you with services such as assisted living, long term care, residential care, physiotherapist and doctor visits. Careinx has proven track record helping old age people and their families. We are helping our Senior Citizens live a happy and independent lifestyle in the comfort of their own homes!
- Basic care during Old Age (Bathing etc.)
- Care for bed ridden elder (Diapers etc.)
- Care for parents living alone
- Care for elder with Alzheimer / Dementia
- Care for elderly with Parkinson
- Care for elder post operation (knee etc.)
Have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
questions you may have when you are planning about care for elderly at home.
Services related to care of an elderly in their own homes is primarily what is available for elderlys in Ludhiana
Based on your healthcare need of your loved one we can appoint someone who are experienced, trained or registered healthcare staff
- Day to Day Care of elderly starting for morning routine to round the clock resident care
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, diaper change, feeding, assistance in walking etc.
- Physiotherapy, exercise and massage.
- Physician checkup and treatment.
Cost of the services vary based on the level of support you need at home. There is no one price.
Your cost will depend of various factors; the major factors being...
- Who you appoint
- The level of care you need
- The duration of care you need
- Location where your loved one stays within Ludhiana.
Yes and No. They are experienced but not everybody has a diploma / degree in healthcare
Nurse and Doctors are well certified and verified. Attendants are generally experienced with some having formal education or training.
- You can always request for their education details
- Staff is said well qualified after due documentation and verification
- Only qualified staff is appointed when you need critical care or on your request basis for general care
By ensuring continuous checks and verification
We have strict protocol about documenting who is appointed and relevant background details
- Their government issued identity is checked
- Their recorded address proof is documented
- Their feedbacks and behaviour is recorded over time
To a major extent, No. Only when you appoint an attendant and to a defined extent
When you appoint general assistants for elderly care, they can assist the elderly as part of their duty
- Cook for the patient
- Laundary of the patient after discussion with the staff
- Keep patient room tidy and light house-keeping
If you do not find the answer to your question listed within our FAQ's, you can always contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets Talk +91-7888799987
Address CareInx Home Health Care
General Support email@example.com
Your message is received. Thanks!
We will get back to you as early as possible...