Get ahold of the best-in-class physiotherapist at CareInx & help your loved one's health fast from pain and deformity
At Home Physiotherapy Visits
CareInx will help you connect with best physiotherapist near you who are willing for home visits. Physiotherapist provides treatment by the means of exercise, therapy in the comfort of your own home. Talk to the professionals, experienced and expert in providing physiotherapy treatment at home, about your pain / disease and book an appointment for physiotherapy for in home assessment and diagnosis.
Here's what you can do next... or read below to know more about various physiotherapy options.
1Tell us about your location & condition
Fill out a quick form to help understand the condition and the location of your home where you need the physiotherapist to visit.
2See Physiotherapist profiles near you
Based on your need we will search the suitable nearby physiotherapist profiles. You will then be able to see their complete professional details.
3Select Profile & Hire Physiotherapist
Based on the physiotherapist profiles you will be able to call them for consultation and book an appointment at your own home.
4Buy CareInx Care Assistance Package
Optionally, you can hire our healthcare expert who understand this healthcare world better. Our expert helps you make your search more quickly and help you connect with the right physiotherapist. Click here see our packages
When you need Physiotherapy?
Got hurt while playing and the pain seems to be persistent? A physiotherapist can help you get rid of pain in short time and help you get back to your playground quickly.
If a pain continues longer than 3-6 months, it is usually described by pain specialists as "chronic" pain. Physiotherapy can certainly help diagnose and heal the troublesome nerves, muscles, bones.
Suffering from lower back pain, caused due to improper long sitting or a sedentary lifestyle? Or its related to neck pain, shoulder pain, muscle imbalance etc.? You can get in touch with physiotherapist specialized in relieving your pain quick and comfortably.
Have you undergone surgery, let's say for a knee replacement or a hip replacement or any other surgery? Physiotherapy initially can be very helpful to eliminate pain and help body and muscles regain strength and movement early.
Conditions, which seriously affect the patient's mobility like cerebral paralysis, Parkinson. Some of them can be Traumatic Neurological Conditions but certainly have much positive impact of physiotherapy.
Cardic rehab to heal with diseases like angina, heart attack and stroke. Therapeutic interventions can help reduce the risks and improve quality of life within few weeks of treatment.
Why choose at-home Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy is one of the best ways to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. It also helps patients in enhancing their physical strength, function, and mobility. Here are the key benefits of getting physiotherapy at home:
1. Home comfort: Patient feels more relaxed in their own home, so rather than choosing a crowded clinic you can hire a physiotherapist in the comfort of your own home. Even if the clinic is not crowded, the difference in the ambience of the two localities is massive and patients would much rather undergo physiotherapy at home.
2. Saving of cost: Since travelling is not required in this so the cost for the same is also eliminated. Further Physiotherapy is a process which needs multiple visits that can go up to 3 times per week, therefore, home visits are always much more judicial.
3. Easy to schedule your time: There is no doubt that if you avail the physiotherapy in the comfort of your home will bring lots of conveniences. Here you can schedule your appointment based on your availability. Thus the travelling time is eliminated and factors such as stress and fatigue are reduced as well.
4. Safety: Getting physiotherapy treatments at home also gives family members the security to oversee the process. Also if the patient needs some extra care or facility, it can also be looked after by the family in the home.
5. Equal Access for People with Disabilities: Many people with disabilities cannot access traditional clinics. Physiotherapy at home simplifies access issues because patients have better mobility and control of their environment in the setting where they are most familiar.
- 5 Years dedicated towards care
- 2,420,600 Hours of Care Delivered
- 8800 Patients Served Till Now
Lets Talk +91-7888799987
Address CareInx Home Health Care
SCO 12-13, Phase 11 (Sector 65), Mohali, Punjab
General Support firstname.lastname@example.org